On 9th March 2021 various participants from Candezent Advisory conducted a virtual round table discussion on the future of physical retailing
- Ian McGarrigle (Moderator)
Chairman, World Retail Congress, Partner Candezent Advisory
- Gwen Morrison
US-based senior advisor; ex-CEO The Store, Partner Candezent Advisory
- Andrew Leaver
CEO, BlueSquare Group, The UK’s leading Retail Marketing Agency
- Jonathan Reynolds
Deputy Dean, Said Business School, University of Oxford, Partner Candezent Advisory
- Alan Treadgold
Global Retail Industry Advisor, Founding Partner Candezent Advisory
- How much more fallout in physical retail should we expect to see?
- What blending is taking place between retailers’ physical and virtual worlds?
- What are the key agenda items for retail leadership teams?
- How much room for manoeuvre do retailers have to change their physical store portfolios?
- Are you optimistic or pessimistic for the outlook for physical retail and what would you urge physical retailers to think about most in looking at the future of physical space in their portfolios?
The discussion is summarised in the attached document.